The “Must See Passover TV” Afikoman Contest
Want to win a free Six13 concert at your synagogue, school, camp or JCC? Here’s how!
Hidden within every one of Six13’s four “Must See Passover TV” videos is an “afikoman” (the piece of the middle matzah we have as “dessert” after the festive meal at the seder). Each afikoman is a clue, which you can put together to solve the puzzle.
Once you’ve figured it out, e-mail your answer to email@example.com. We’ll pick one person at random who sends us the right answer, and perform for free at the synagogue, school, camp or JCC of their choice!
One second prize winner, also selected at random, will receive a personalized Six13 video greeting and song. Three third prize winners, also selected at random, will received an autographed set of all seven of Six13’s CDs.
Deadline for entries is Monday, April 9. Go find those afikomans today!
- If you find an afikoman or come up with an answer, don’t give it away! If you post any answers on any of our videos, you’ll be disqualified.
- Please be sure to inform an administrator at your synagogue, school, camp or JCC and make sure they’ll permit a concert if you win.
- Costs related to travel for Six13 from New York City and/or any sound system your synagogue, school, camp or JCC may need are not included in the prize.
- By entering, you consent to your name and likeness being used online in connection with announcements about the winner(s).
- Six13 reserves the right to declare any contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in their sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the contest have been violated.
- Six13 reserves the right to alter or amend these rules, at their sole discretion, at any time.
- Entries are void where prohibited by law.